Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

School Blessing

π•Šβ„™π• π•Šβ„‚β„π•†π•†π•ƒ 𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾…
On Friday we had our official event opening of our school.

In the beginning we had readers who read beautifully and they were Sione, Dianne, and Lukas. Later we had 4 of our boys sing, and they are Sateki, Amihuti, Tupua & Francis.  Hallelujah & Poco loco. When I heard them I couldn't take my eyes off them & my jaw dropped open. A few moments later Bishop Pat, our Principle and leaders of our school had the chance to say a speech, the speech went on for a good amount of time. Then Bishop Pat, Lilly, Solomone, Aston, and I went around the building to bless it. Just enough time for the cultural dancers to get ready to entertain our special guests, out of all the cultural dancers I enjoyed the samoans the most because they were the best. Today felt like it was the most BEST day in my life.

2 comments: