Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

having are walk with my brother and aunt .

One hot day l decided to go for are walk with my aunt ,and my brother, his name is setaleki he is the .
Little one in our famliy we were walking and when we were walking we saw people wearing mask.
We were just doing warms up when they walk past us we were just talking about how they were .
Wearing the mask after we talked we keep walking after that we felt the wind coming so we stop to.
Get warm so when we got warm we keeped walking an till it rain we waited when it stopped and.
Waited for the rain to stop and when it stop we sit down because we were tired and we wanted to go.
Home but we had to exercise we keep on walking and then we were tired my aunt said lets go .
Because we won't make it so lets go and then we go l was looking at my brother he was just .
Laughing at me l was just ignoring him my aunt was just walking like me we and my aunt can't stop.
Laughing after that we went for are rest on the chair after that l remember my aunt said don't give up.
I told her lets go see the sea or park she said park l said okay my brother was just happy we went .
There l shouted yeah this is the best day ever my aunt said don't do that you might make people.
Mad after we went to the park we went home my mum asked did you have fun yes l said it was.
Amazing she smile my aunt wanted to watch tonga stuff she told me if l can do it l did it and my.
Dad and mum was eating after that she said do that one l did it and my mum and dad went outside.
I was just watching with her after that l felt going sleep but l didn't l just pretend l was sleeping after.
That l went to sleep and l for got to kiss my mum and dad before l sleep l kissed them l went to my.
Bedroom l just did not want to go sleep l just went to say night to my brothers when l went there .
They were fighting l just knocked on the door and then they listen and they said bye and l said bye .
My aunt said bye to l just laugh and go when l sleep l prayed for the cov 19 to go away after that l .
Went to sleep l felt going to the toilet l went and l went there and come back l was just sleepy but l.
Went to my bedroom l saw my brother 's cat sating on my bed l took him off l went to wash my hand.
And l went to sleep after that l said bye to my story after that l sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment