Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

My weekend writing

My Weekend
Image result for Kelly Tarltons
On the weekend we went to the Kelly Tarltons.
My favourite part was when I saw the stripy fishes pass by.
I saw a Turtle and I felt sad because I saw a video on
YouTube and it was about a Turtle. The Turtle was on land
and it was struggling to get to the ocean. 


Well I saw a lot of sea animals. My favourite animal was
a Penguin because I think it’s special. Shark’s looked
cool. I wanted to ride one and ride a Dolphin. Soon then
I saw a stingray that looked like a kite. I soon then saw
fish that was fat and spiky. 

My adventure soon came to an end.
I was sad that I can’t stay any longer.
I had a great day and I wanted to stay but I can't
because I have something else to do.

2 comments:

  1. Good writing put always put full stops at the end everytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you l will .

    ReplyDelete