Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

My Holiday Writing

My Holiday Writing
During the holidays, Dad, Mum, Aunty, my little brother and I went to the beach. We wanted to jump in the water with our swimming togs on so my brother and I went first and then my mum, then my dad and then my aunty.

We had so much fun on the beach and after that we had a Barbeque with bread, and Soda, it was super delicious, I would rather have it every day for dinner. We played with the sand and it was satisfying but after a while the sand got so hot it was like a desert so we went back into the car and back home.

After our rest, I thanked my mum and dad for taking my brother, aunty and I to the beach. I had a blast at the beach with my brother and aunty. I also thanked my aunty for coming with us and for entertaining me and my brother at the beach. I can’t wait for the other holiday to come so we can go to other and different places.

2 comments: