Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

My Writing

My Rose
I like this flower because it has green seeds and flowers.
l like the colour Pink.That's why I chose this flower.
Because it is wonderful and beautiful and it is rose l like roses.
And flowers they have wonderful things inside them and when you
look inside it, it looks like are circle going around the rose. 
Every time I look at it I always have to smile every time.
It always makes me laugh but when someone comes l just smile at them with the.
Rose and every time I see someone I always want to laugh.
When they go l go and every time I walk by I always see them.
Sunshine and moonlight when I touch it smells like lollies when l go.
I saw it growing at my house when l was dancing and it was growing when the rain kept coming.

When l got tired l went back and sat down waiting for it to grow even more.

1 comment: