Pages

Sunday 16 August 2020

Cleaning with my mum.

 Cleaning  with my mum.

Yesterday me,mum,were doing some cleaning at the walls and rooms.

After our cleaning we decided to carry on so l did the vacuum and mum. 

Did the wall she use the shifts to clean the walls and l kept on going .

After that we moved to the kitchen. What we did in the kitchen was cleaning.

My mum was doing every single dirt and l did every single crumbs on the floor.

After that l went to sit down on the chair because l was tired after that l went to. Put back the vacuum back to the closet when l went to put it in the closet but. Everything came out . After I put the clothes inside and the vacuum l went to sit .

In the large room after that my brother came and picked a movie for us after that he.

Finally found a movie and that moive was barnyard. It was a cartoon movie and some.

Parts of the movie are funny , cool and sad after I watch the movie we went outside to.

Play with our cat and then we go inside the tent outside with the cat we were just testing.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you help your mom and i think that kindness and careing.

    ReplyDelete