Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Advent Wreath

 

Today me and my class did a prayer with our teacher. Her name is Mrs Graham. She was just our teacher for the mornign because Ms Nees-Kairua, our teacher went to the a meeting. When we came inside and finished the prayer, Mrs Graham chose four or five people to come and read.  The reading was about what the four candles mean on the Advent wreath. 

Mrs Graham did not know who to choose so she told our teacher. Ms Nees-Kairua, our teacher choose Vili because she said that he would be a good reader. Then she choose Kate. She was one of my class mates and my friend from Mr Gaffney's class. Then it was me. I was excited to be able to read infront of the class. Even though I only had two sentences. Vince and Solomon were the two to be chosen. Mrs Graham said that everybody had to read the last sentence. 

Mrs Graham said our activity was to draw the candles and the decorations around. We had to find some facts about the advent she said to only do two but instead of two I did three. I wanted to do the forth one but I couldn't. I hope you enjoy .

No comments:

Post a Comment