Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

lovely day at otahuhu



At Otahuhu we  went diving through  the road and we were happy  because lots
people were having fun. l saw David and he was sitting on something
with his brother and they were having fun and l said hi and they said hi .
My dad said hi to them.
Went to somewhere and we buy cakes and we went to buy flags to we only buy two.
l put them out by the window and it made noises and my dad said put one out.
l put two and then my hand got tired and l only put one outside and l got tired.
And l put non
Then we made it home and then we were eating.
 We went to sleep an we wake up and  then my mum said that we need to go to my next door’s
house  and we had to go watch that tv and we went there with my brothers.
And it was the best and then we went home with my other brother but two of the boys left.


No comments:

Post a Comment